Inspired By WomanTalk Live
With Dr. Brene Brown
Owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do.
Listen in each Saturday at 6:07 pm EST
Talkradio 680 WCBM Baltimore or Listen Live online
- Dr. Brene’ Brown is a writer and research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She is a leading expert on shame, authenticity, and belonging.
- She is the author of The Gifts of Imperfection, I Thought It Was Just Me, and Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent and Lead.
- Her groundbreaking work has been featured on PBS and NPR, and the topic of two talks featured on Ted.com.
- She lives in Houston with her husband and two children.
- Find out more about Brene’ and her work at BreneBrown.com