Inspired By WomanTalk Live
With Jennifer Louden
To become spiritual is to choose to do only those things that contribute meaning and healing to one’s life.
Listen in each Saturday at 6:07 pm EST
Talkradio 680 WCBM Baltimore or Listen Live online
- Jennifer Louden is a best-selling author who helped launch the self-care movement with her first book The Woman’s Comfort Book, a certified coach, novelist, and creator of innovative learning events and retreats.
- Her books include:
- The Life Organizer Book & Companion CD: Tips, Stories, & Prompts to Focus on Your Needs & Navigate Your Dreams
- Comfort Secrets for Busy Women: Finding Your Way When Your Life is Overflowing
- The Woman’s Comfort Book: A Self-Nurturing Guide of Restoring Balance in Your Life
- The Woman’s Retreat Book: A Guide to Restoring, Rediscovering, and Reawakening Your True Self – in a Moment, an Hour, a Day, or a Weekend
- The Couple’s Comfort Book: A Creative Guide for Renewing Passion, Pleasure & Commitment
- Famous for her restoration retreats and workshops, on her website Jen shares that she:
- Worked her butt off to get on Oprah and then realized, walking off her stage, that wasn’t her real desire–precious life lesson.
- Fell in love at 45. Brave enough to blend two families. Getting hitched in this year – 2013.
- Walks around astonished by life most of the time.
- Find out more about Jennifer Louden and her powerful work at JenniferLouden.com