Inspired By WomanTalk Live
With Donna Henes
Like fine wine and good cheese women ripen and improve with age, our essence becomes stronger, clearer and infinitely more powerful. What could be more sexy?
Listen in each Saturday at 6:07 pm EST
Talkradio 680 WCBM Baltimore or Listen Live online
- Donna Henes is an internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher, popular speaker, and award-winning writer specializing in multi-cultural ritual celebrations of the cycles of the seasons and the seasons of our lives.
Her joyful celebration of celestial events have introduced ancient traditional rituals and contemporary ceremonies to millions of people in more than one hundred cities for thirty-three years.
- Queen Mama Donna is the author of several books including, The Queen of My Self, The Moon Watcher’s Companion, and Celestially Auspicious Occasions: Seasons, Cycle & Celebrations.
- She currently publishes The Queen’s Chronicles, a monthly ezine and writes for The Huffington Post and UPI Religion & Spirituality Forum. Her articles for adults and children have been syndicated in publications throughout the United States and Canada and globally via the internet.
- Donna is a founding member and on the Board of Directors of the International Center for Celebration, and she served as a children’s book award judge for the United Nations Jane Addams Peace Association from 1980-1988.
- She has been a recipient of four fellowships from the New York Foundation for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Arts, as well as numerous project grants from municipalities, corporations and foundations.
- In addition to teaching and lecturing worldwide, she maintains a ceremonial center, ritual practice and consultancy in Exotic Brooklyn, New York – Mama Donna’s Tea Garden and Healing Haven – where she works with individuals and groups to create personalized rituals for all of life’s transitions.
- Find out more about the amazing Mama Donna Henes