Inspired By WomanTalk Live
With Andrea Hylen
Women, as well as men who are open to the and have developed the feminine qualities, are a key force in the healing world.
Listen in each Saturday at 6:07 pm EST
Talkradio 680 WCBM Baltimore or Listen Live online
- Abby Seixas is a psychotherapist, author and speaker specializing in issues of life balance. She offers workshops, retreats and individualized coaching as well as her popular “Deep River”™ groups.
- Her television appearances include NBC’sThe Today Show and the Hallmark Channel and her work has been featured in O. The Oprah Magazine, Self, Woman’s Day, Fitness, Body + Soul, and The Boston Globe.
- Abby has spoken to women and mixed audiences from Maine to California about work/life balance, self-care, and how to live a soulful life in a speed-obsessed world. She has been in the mental health field for more than thirty years and has been a clinical psychotherapy trainer and supervisor at training centers in the United States and abroad, including England, the Netherlands and Russia.
- She is the mother of two grown children and lives with her husband outside Boston, Massachusetts.
- Connect with Abby at www.deepriverwithin.com