Relationships Work: KiCK’N Relationship Tips
With Lori and Bob Hollander
Secrets to Creating Extraordinary Relationships
Random acts of romance prevent relationship rut.
5 Steps to Climb Out of the Relationship Rut
By the time you finish work, grab a quick dinner, take the kids to softball, do homework, put them to bed and make lunches for tomorrow, there is no time or energy to do anything but crawl into bed. You wake up the next day and do it all over again. Weekends are filled with the chores you don’t get done during the week: laundry, food shopping, projects around the house, mowing the lawn, dinner with in-laws. The list never ends.
No wonder so many couples fall into what we call, the “relationship rut.”
But how do you know if you’re there?
You’re in a relationship rut when you:
- Don’t have much to talk (or text) about.
- Would rather spend time bonding on Facebook than with him.
- Haven’t been on a date in months.
- Spend more time talking to Siri than her.
- Can’t remember the last time you laughed together.
- Notice your computer spends more time on your lap than she does.
- Haven’t enjoyed sex in weeks or months.
- Cuddle your iPhones more than each other.