Share a ♥ LUV KiCK — With Hayley Williams
Photo courtesy: Natashalatrasha
People Who Kick Buts: Hayley Williams
Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
- Born on December 27, 1988.
- She is the lead vocalist of the American rock band Paramore.
- In 2002, at the age of 13, Williams moved from her hometown, Meridian, Mississippi, to Franklin, Tennessee. She met band members Josh and Zac Farro in her new school. While still in school, she tried out for a local funk cover band The Factory, in which she met Jeremy Davis.
- Williams was discovered in 2003 by managers Dave Steunebrink and Richard Williams who signed the 14-year-old to a production deal. At the time she was writing pop songs with songwriters in Nashville.
- Paramore was created in Franklin, Tennessee in 2004 with Williams (lead vocals/keyboards), alongside Josh Farro (lead guitar/backing vocals), Jeremy Davis (bass guitar) and Zac Farro (drums). Prior to forming Paramore, the other members of what was soon to be Paramore had been “edgy about the whole female thing” of having Williams as singer, but as they were good friends she began writing with them and eventually became a member.
- In 2006, Paramore started touring outside of the US for the first time, which included a headline tour of the UK and supporting post-hardcore rockband The Blackout on the Give It A Name Festival in Europe.
- Williams is a Christian and has a tattoo of a cross on her right thigh.
Did you enjoy this article?
Share the LUV
Get your bundle of supercharged inspiration